Casablanca Foolproof 11: Eye Candy - Volume 1
Casablanca Expert Chet Davis has unleashed a collection of short video tutorials to help you create some really cool looking video effects called Casablanca Eye Candy Volume 1.
In these short video lessons, Chet provides clear and detailed instruction on 17 different effects you can create in your Casablanca. And the set includes a folder with the same scenes Chet uses (Video files you load into your Casablanca). This enables you to follow along and master successful Eye Candy yourself!
Together with Chet, you'll create some cool title menus, DVD menus, effects combinations, etc. The lessons are divided into separate videos that enable you to easily access the effect you'd like to learn next.
NOTE: All effects demonstrated on this Eye Candy tutorial are compatible with both Smart Edit OS and Bogart OS Casablanca video editors, some require Casablanca add-on software products (not included in the Casablanca Operating System).
- Split Screen Fun (7:56)
- Video 'Wallpaper' (10:54)
- Cool Candy Factory Title (7:31)
- Split Personality - 2 in 1 (8:39)
- Dual PIP w/Title (9:46)
- Aspect Ratio Adjustment (7:02)
- NTT = Nearly Transparent Title (8:09)
- Keyhole Titles (6:30)
- DVD Menu - Opaque Mask (10:51)
- DVD Menu - Dual Scenes (11:40)
- Magic Extractor (Adobe PS Elements) (12:25)
- Photo Zoom Effect (8:34)
- Full Motion Video Cube (15:35)
- Lower 3rd Border Mask (11:53)
- PIP Wall (11:07) 16 Title Into PIP Wall (3:57)
- Eye Candy Title (5:00)
Download-able folder with AVI Files Practice footage (92 scenes) - load into your Scene Bin to follow along with Chet (instructions included in the resource - if you're running SmartEdit OS you'll use the Disk Transfer software while Bogart and Bogart For Windows can download the files directly into their project.